Our photography studio boasts high ceilings, natural light and ‘daylight’ lamps, with large, blank, white walls to use as your background or canvas. The studio also comes with a fully fitted contemporary kitchen, perfect for food photography (and making lunch!), and a shower, WC and dressing room.
Our grounds are also optimal for photoshoots and filming, with gardens, a barn, a pond and two acres of scenic land at your disposal.
Catering and overnight stays on the property can be provided.
- 200sq m studio
- Ceiling height of 3.3m to eaves, 4.3m to ridge.
- Concrete floor, white walls, full height wooden double doors
- Daylight lamps
- Overhead roof light (can be blacked out)
- 5sq m fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Shower, WC and dressing room
- Access and parking for large vehicles
- Car parking spaces
£250 per half day, £350 per day. Hourly rates, multiple day rates and special rates for charities and social enterprises are also available – please contact us for details.
Firms commissioning photography
Formerly Hay Studio, photographers and companies who have used this space include:
- Cornish Sea Salt
- Good Housekeeping
- Woman & Home
- Kingdom Productions
- Wise Monkey